Pages

Google Adsense

And what is the connection of criminal justice with Google adsense? It is simple, I was able to create this blog to test my writing skills. How will I optimize the phrase criminal justice lawyer for a safe google adsense earnings? I thought of coming up a blog that would let me talk about my views on criminal justice based on what other people say, do, and share every single day. As one tenet goes-the law may be harsh and hard, but it is the law-and so I am basking in the glory of my knowledge about the law. The nature and purpose of the law basically corresponds with my idea of criminal justice. As an imaginary criminal justice lawyer, my writing skill is indeed put to test.

For purposes of Google adsense, I used the storytelling method. I will be able to repeat keywords by using such technique. Just like conveying a tale, I will be able to thread and link stories together without losing my main topic which is criminal justice. A caveat though, the presence of criminal justice lawyers is not by chance or a coincidence. It is useful to complete the task of protecting the rights of individuals. I know that you got my point. Without criminal justice lawyers, crimes will remain unsolved. By this time, I hope you were able to catch up how I took advantage of Google adsense while learning at the same time.


0 Comments: